CCIG is a registered NGO established in 2011 to facilitate all creative industry practitioners with a more organized industry-led membership structure focused on career validation for industry recognition.
CCIG invites applications from suitable candidates for the following posts:
IT/PORTAL REGISTRY EXECUTIVE
To support and troubleshooting PCs, hardware, software and networking.
Install and configure PCs, laptop and other related equipment.
Basic knowledge on graphic designer.
– Adobe illustrator
– Adobe Photoshop
Maintain IT systems in networking environment to ensure smooth daily
operation and providing technical support to end users
• To ensure routine backups, system availability and minimize the system
downtime for continuous operation of the business.
• Improving and expanding platform automation and standardization.
• Keeps up-to-date with the latest IT information for optimizing company
• Recommend new idea or software applications or implementing online
market strategy to the company for business operations purposes.
• To monitor system performance and highlight to Management.
• Good understanding and experience in creating website.
• To be involved in the development of online portal
• Developing, maintaining and enhancing company website and web
• Install, configure, manage and maintain IT architecture and
Infrastructure including servers, email, networking and office
automation system etc.
• Handle office tasks given by the management by times.
Poses Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any related fields.
Minimum working Experience (Salary based on experience).
Proficiency in both spoken and written of English and Bahasa Malaysia
Good communication skills.
Familiar with Microsoft office and any related computer software.
Salary : Diploma (Starting RM1600)
Degree ( Starting RM1800)
Interested applicants are requested to submit your full resume and a recent passport sized photograph
(non-returnable) online/email/post to:
CREATIVE CONTENT INDUSTRY GUILD MALAYSIA
Ukay Boulevard, Jalan Lingkaran Tengah Dua,
Hulu Kelang, 68000 Ampang, Selangor.
Tel : 603 4161 6709
Fax : 603 4061 9709
Email : email@example.com